Three new Alien: Covenant posters hit the web!

Three new Alien: Covenant posters hit the web!

Ahead of this month's release of Alien: Covenant, three new poster variants have surfaced online! Each one featuring an alternative tagline, Scream, Hide and Pray. Although the Pray poster variant did get shared in our forums back in April, this post features a much higher quality version of it.

Special thanks to Bloody-Disgusting for the images!

14 Fan responses to Three new Alien: Covenant posters hit the web!

Goddamn Tropics in here

May-06-2017 1:36 PM

Chris - I'm sure I speak for many, I'm waiting for your spoiler free review, is it past embargo o clock yet!?

Blackwinter-witch

May-06-2017 1:37 PM

Only thing I wish is that there was more promotion of this film here in Canada.
That said, the posters look really good!!

May-06-2017 1:38 PM

I like them, the first two reminded me a bit of the poster for the movie Pandorum.

May-06-2017 1:39 PM

Haha, the embargo lifts at 4:45am London time tomorrow morning. I will likely get mine posted past then. Don't worry though, I will be posting asap.

Goddamn Tropics in here

May-06-2017 1:44 PM

Posters are great by the way!

LegendeV

May-06-2017 1:57 PM

The xenomorph has the black tooth, he must go to a dentist.
-----
fr:
Le xenomorph a les dent noir , il doit allez voir un dentiste.

Necronom IV

May-06-2017 1:58 PM

That xeno is wicked!

NoV4CoRpS

May-06-2017 2:15 PM

Hey team, here is a very interesting video with new piece of the movie (Black goo loading) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxyCoaQvG1Y

clovenberg2

May-06-2017 5:22 PM

Chris: Can you say anything! just something.

ripley05

May-06-2017 7:13 PM

Chris you lucky dog! Well I hope you enjoyed the hell out of it

JakeBranson

May-06-2017 8:21 PM

Chris, without me sounding like a lickspittle you totally deserve being able to see AC beforehand. You put in so much time into this site to make it something cool for everyone to enjoy, so THANKS for making the unbearable wait of this film's release something I thoroughly loved, especially this past year. I hope the movie was amazing. 13 more days for the US release!

ripley05

May-06-2017 8:38 PM

JakeHandon44

Damn straight Jake. Hats off to the guys on here who are constantly entertaining us. Made the time waiting for covenant a little more bearable. Cheers

Burke, Carter J.

May-06-2017 11:56 PM

Just saw a first spot for covenant on German TV last night! It was kinda weird, the Germans are the kings of dubbing, they dub anything and everything. I wasn't paying much attention to the screen so I didn't even realize they were showing a spot for it till I heard the title of the movie. First time I heard any of it in German.

Alien Faulina