New Alien: Covenant still of Daniels surfaces online!

New Alien: Covenant still of Daniels surfaces online!

A new high-quality Alien: Covenant production still has surfaced online, featuring Katherine Waterston's character Daniels as she inspects the futuristic computer displays of the Covenant. This photo is likely from when Daniels and the crew first check out Paradise's atmosphere (as seen in the Prologue).

7 Fan responses to New Alien: Covenant still of Daniels surfaces online!

Centauri

Mar-20-2017 9:24 AM

loving all the gadgets, science fiction spaceship screens and colors :)

Centauri

Mar-20-2017 9:24 AM

60 more days !

Regular Parrot

Mar-20-2017 7:21 PM

Who is it that is lurking behind her? It's kind of creepy. Like the dwarf from Solaris or something.

JakeBranson

Mar-21-2017 9:40 PM

I had a dream last night that I was going to see AC on opening night. I was looking for a seat, only every row that I passed had someone holding a spot for someone else. I sat down next to an older Hispanic man. At that point I realized I didn't bring my spouse, who is also a big Alien fan. I felt so guilty that I asked the man sitting next to me in Spanish to hold my seat because I was going to be right back, and that I needed to pick up my spouse before the movie started . As I was leaving the theater I got attacked by a bunch of nuns who were shaming me for being at such a vile, gory movie.

I can't wait until May 19th!!

Facehuggers

Mar-22-2017 9:46 AM

JakeHanson44

L O L !

Your comment is one of my favorite reads on Scified! Thanks for sharing!

JakeBranson

Mar-22-2017 8:04 PM

Chestbursters! - Glad you liked it. :)

Blueant

Mar-23-2017 7:00 AM

The studios and major producers like to connect with the potential audience with interesting clues. This picture is no different. Daniels is being cast in a certain light but what kind. The color of the light suggests she is green like the Xeno. Does David capture her and finally get his Alien Queen?

There was chatter about David needing just a few more humans to complete his experiments with the black goo that definitely is part of what creates a Xeno in the first place.

Could Daniels be the Alien Queen that filed the Juggernaut in Alien with the eggs that killed Kane.

The Nostromo’s main computer woke the crew up when it was close to LV426. Then the company sent an atmosphere processessing colony to get exposed to the Xeno. The eggs have to get on that juggernaut in the Alien movie somehow and I do not think it was the dead engineer pilot.

Is there enough time between the events of Prometheus and Alien for anyone to change the surface of the planet of LV426 into the planet we see on Alien. Perhaps it was the engineers with advanced technology that changed the planet’s surface or another race they are fighting with.

We know the Xeno is a biological weapon and the engineers are not in a civil war. I think it is cannon as well that the Xeno is a biological weapon.  Hopefully the events leading up to Prometheus and then Alien will finally be able to be put together.

Then again Scott has done this lighting technique in another movie called Blade Runner. Maybe he likes blue lighting as another layer in creating great movie scenes. For example: