Sign in with your E-Mail & Password
New / Upcoming Alien Titles
Upcoming Alien Titles
Alien Movies
Alien Movies
Featured Content
Alien Discussion Forums
The first Alien: Covenant trailer has officially been classified!

The first Alien: Covenant trailer has officially been classified!

Scified2016-12-20 09:59:56https://www.scified.com/articles/the-first-alien-covenant-trailer-has-officially-been-classified-20.jpg
Scified
72,907 Reads15 CommentsAdd A Comment

The first Alien: Covenant trailer has been officially classified! Clocking in at 2 minutes and 3 seconds, the first trailer for Alien: Covenant has been rated appropriate for viewing by persons above the age of 12 by the German FSK

Fox have been teasing the upcoming trailer's release for the last two days now with cryptic images and numbers, which fans have deduced equates to a countdown timer in milliseconds. The time supposedly ends tomorrow night, around 8-9pm EST. However speculative without confirmation, all evidence suggests we will be receiving our first look at Alien: Covenant tomorrow night!

According to Trailer-Track, the Alien: Covenant trailer will not be debuting in front of Assassin's Creed like we all originally thought. However, some select fans have already mentioned seeing the trailer ahead of Rogue One, but these occurrences have only taken place at smaller chain cinemas.

Speculation aside, the first trailer is officially rated, which means it will be debuting any moment. Tomorrow seems most likely, so be sure you keep your browsers locked to the page Alien-Covenant.com/trailer/ for when its released online!

Written by ChrisPublished on 2016-12-20 09:59:56

Stay up to date with the latest news and updates on the Alien: Covenant movie sequel, potentially titled Alien: Awakening by liking us on Facebook and by following us on Twitter and Instagram! You can also subscribe your email to our blog for instant notifications of when new posts are made!

Related Alien: Covenant Articles
15 Fan responses to The first Alien: Covenant trailer has officially been classified!

Movie fan

FacehuggerMember500 XPDec-20-2016 10:01 AM

Awesome!!!

Buckmenstaf

OvomorphMember59 XPDec-20-2016 10:05 AM

Where does it say that it is for 12+?
I speak German, but I can't see it here... It should be after the word "Altersgruppe" (age group), but that sentence isn't finished in this screenshot:)

GaseousWater

OvomorphMember31 XPDec-20-2016 10:06 AM

So probably there will be 2 trailers? This one and they could release a red band trailer or the Germans are crazy to think that a trailer that is supposed to contain a lot of blood is 12+

Buckmenstaf

OvomorphMember59 XPDec-20-2016 10:08 AM

Red-band trailers usually drop 2-5 days after the green-band ones.

DeaconAdmin19562 XPDec-20-2016 10:11 AM

Yeah, there will definitely be more than one trailer haha.

Patient Leech

FacehuggerMember158 XPDec-20-2016 10:15 AM

Oh... I am the kind who doesn't like to watch trailers because they ruin movies by showing too much.

Someone please let me know if it shows a lot.

Buckmenstaf

OvomorphMember59 XPDec-20-2016 10:17 AM

I kind of don't want to watch this trailer too, but I know I will have watched it approximately 100-150 times. After the hour of it's release:D

XenomorphStaff1153 XPDec-20-2016 10:26 AM

When the trailer comes out,I won't be able to help myself but to watch the trailer.

Everytime some info about this film leaks online,I just can't help myself but to read it.

I just hope the trailer doesn't show too much of the plot.

Patient Leech

FacehuggerMember158 XPDec-20-2016 10:27 AM

The Prometheus trailer didn't really show TOO much, but I still did well to avoid most of it. It made Prometheus one of the most fun times I've ever had at a theater. It was amazing.

I'll probably just show this trailer to my wife and read her reaction... haha.. that should be fun.

Lalo S.

OvomorphMember13 XPDec-20-2016 10:41 AM

I can't wait!!!!

rumsmuggler

OvomorphMember62 XPDec-20-2016 10:44 AM

Nice. I've been watiting for something for a bit. At least the Blade Runner teaser is around to help me bide my time.

Membrane

FacehuggerMember159 XPDec-20-2016 10:50 AM

Chris, I think it is microseconds, not milliseconds... but anyway, keeping a look out for the trailer.  I am seeing 'Rogue One' on Thursday night... maybe the trailer will begin to be attached to it then?

KingKaijuGojira

ChestbursterMember920 XPDec-20-2016 10:58 AM

Can't wait!

MonsterZero

XenomorphMember1185 XPDec-20-2016 12:56 PM

Not sure how many times I'll watch the trailer......I watched the 'Rogue One' trailer 3 times and it made watching the movie a fresh experience. I watched the 'Force Awakens' trailer 30+ times and by the time I saw it.....felt like I'd already watched it.

facehugger79

Chestburster
Michelle Johnston
Michelle Johnston
75% To Next Rank
Chestburster
Latest Alien Fandom Activity
Get this Prometheus sweater!
Alien Sweater

Alien: Covenant is a sequel to 2012's Prometheus as well as a prequel to 1979's ALIEN. Alien fans looking to know more about Alien: Covenant should check back often. Alien-Covenant.com is an information resource for film enthusiasts looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Alien: Covenant. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Alien: Covenant, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Alien & Predator Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Alien and Prometheus looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Alien: Covenant, Prometheus and its associated names, logos and images are property of 20th Century Fox and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Alien: Covenant's release. If you have any questions about this site, its content or the Scified Network in general, feel free to contact Scified directly.

Scified is an entertainment media network covering the latest news on the most popular, upcoming science fiction movies, games and television. All content is property of Scified.com unless otherwise stated. Images and names of content we promote, discuss, review or report are property of their respective owners. Scified is independantly owned and operated by a team of dedicated sci-fi movie fans, who strive to provide the best information and community experience for other like-minded sci-fi movie enthusiasts.