Another fun topic! My list:
3) Cloned Ripley
Not a map, an invitation
Ripley didn't become extremely interesting until Alien 3. Anyways here is a list
1. Clemens: There is something about this character that I find interesting. Among the prisoners he is like an outsider which keeps for himself. He is not a loudmouth but is independent, I like that.
2. Vasques: She has that take-no-shit kind of attitude, I like that.
3. Bishop: He just seems like a nice character. He seems to be calm and friendly, my favorite android this far.
"The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts."
It's a hard decision when it's only 3 but personally for me it's:
1. David- yes he's evil but he's so interesting and Michael Fassbender does one of the best acting jobs I've ever seen. David is arguably one of the best things about the Alien prequels.
2. Brett & Parker- yes, I'm kind of cheating on my own rules but it's can be argued that Brett and Parker would be totally different characters without one another. Together we get humor and they are very realistic blue collar workers just doing their job but get caught up in a horrible situation. Right!
3. Bishop- I like him because he's not only a friendly android but he's such an interesting character. I love how he is sensitive about being called syhnetic and prefers the term "artificial person." Lance Henricksen does such a good job.
2. Cpt. Janek
3. Rosenthal (mostly because of Alien Covenant: Origins)
"Human heaven? Goodness, humans don't go to heaven.
Someone just made that up to prevent you from all going nuts."
- Kryten, Red Dwarf S3E06 "The Last Day"
The musical score of A3 #3 / Ripley's grand baby "newborn" A4 #3
2.Corporal Dwayne Hicks
3.Private William Hudson
(Damn you for only allowing 3 lmao)
Nothing the God of biomechanics wouldn't let you in heaven for
1. Parker (I love how he just keeps talking about money and I like his jokes.)
2. Vriess (I love this guy and his wheelchair. I love how the Betty crew cares for him too. I can relate to this guy. I love his humor too.)
3. Engineer (in Prometheus) (This guy is just EPIC! He's PERFECT!)
(Yea, picking three is hard!)
1 Dillon from A 3- Flawed man but tough and had integrity; demonstrated self sacrifice and died honorably.
2. Elgyn- AR- Up front and called a spade a spade. Loved a good time but was pretty frosty when looking out for his crew.
Hudson- Aliens- a tough Marine- cocky but could back it up when it counted. Was on it when things got bad and was tough. Master of the one liner.
David, Clemens, Dillon.
When it comes to movies, I think Alien3 has the most interesting characters, followed by Covenant.
"He survived, he’s now in Disneyland in Orlando, and no way am I going back there. How did he end up in Disneyland? I saw him in Disneyland, Jesus Christ!"
Sign in to add a reply to this topic!