Posted Jun-18-2017 3:47 PM
I have done a post about what i think about what i think alien covenant should have been, this post is the same but just in some more detail.
Sorry didnt realise how long this would be lol.
1) the film opens with at the end of prometheus, david and dr shaw are in the engineers ship preparing to take off, david asks shaw if she is still certain she wants to go to paradise, as the prometheus engineers had been the for so long it was uncertain what paradise would be now. On route to paradise shaw and david explore the engineers ship.
2) the next scene opens with the the engineer ship entering paradise atmosphere, its dark and cold looking planet, as they fly over the engineers city its clear it has been abandoned for some time, looks like it is in ruins, other engineer ships crashed and lying about.
3) david find out the city was abandoned and only a smallh number of engineers managed to leave, its unclear why or how but the black goo managed to evolve quick enough to create the first xenomphs, while they explore the city shaw feel lost now she thinks the engineers are gone and her questions still needing answered.
4) david and shaw come across a lone engineer, the last of his kind, he reveals to david that he was one of the few who escaped but their ship crashed further out of the city and he is the only one left now, he also reveals that the xenomphs evolved very quickly and took over the city, he also reveals the xenomphs are still alive and are hidden inside the buildings, leaving david and shaw returning to their ship to leave.
5) a loud sound in heard in the thick clouds when the covenant ship appears, this noise awakenings the aliens and a race to the covenant ship begins between shaw/david and the aliens, once onboard shaw has limited time to explain to the covenant crew the danger and begs them to leave.
6) during mid take off the covenant crew are attack by the xenomphs and the pilots are killed which causes the covenant ship to crash in the heart of the city, the destruction and explosion kills most of the aliens and covenant crew, shaw and david manage to escape and get to a safe distant to recover.
7) while resting shaw trie to understand how the aliens got inside the covenant ship, while david is taking shaw see david seems to be pleased / proud of what happened which leads to an argument where david reveals he didnt close the entrance to the covenant on purpose, a intense fight starts which shaw seems to be winning but david end up being the winner.
8) after the fight with shaw, david rejoins the lone engineer who tells david about the alien nest and his plans to go ahead and kill everything on earth, david helps place the eggs on the engineers ship which takes some time, as he is a robot the eggs dont respond to him or open up, when finished the engineer takes off thinking david has stayed behind.
9) while the engineer ship is on course to earth david has been hiding in the background off the ship, he places and egg near the engineer while in the pilot chair and the engineer is attacked, this causes the ship to crash on LV 424, when the chest buster is born it is injured by the engineers body suit and later dies near the chair, it has been bleading and later go through the floor creating a small hole to the nest room below.
10) David activates the ships beacon hoping to get more hosts for the xenomphs eggs, he waits many years before the 1979 nostromo picks up the signal, he watches in the background as he sees kane being attacked by a facehugger and the nostromo crew taking him back to their ship, the flim closes with david watching the nostromo leave LV 424 knowing what will happen and thats where 1979 alien movie continues.
Sign in to add a reply to this topic!