Alien: Covenant - Prometheus sequel by Ridley Scott

The Alien: Covenant & Prometheus Movie Community

The first Alien: Covenant trailer has officially been classified!

The first Alien: Covenant trailer has officially been classified!

The first Alien: Covenant trailer has been officially classified! Clocking in at 2 minutes and 3 seconds, the first trailer for Alien: Covenant has been rated appropriate for viewing by persons above the age of 12 by the German FSK

Fox have been teasing the upcoming trailer's release for the last two days now with cryptic images and numbers, which fans have deduced equates to a countdown timer in milliseconds. The time supposedly ends tomorrow night, around 8-9pm EST. However speculative without confirmation, all evidence suggests we will be receiving our first look at Alien: Covenant tomorrow night!

According to Trailer-Track, the Alien: Covenant trailer will not be debuting in front of Assassin's Creed like we all originally thought. However, some select fans have already mentioned seeing the trailer ahead of Rogue One, but these occurrences have only taken place at smaller chain cinemas.

Speculation aside, the first trailer is officially rated, which means it will be debuting any moment. Tomorrow seems most likely, so be sure you keep your browsers locked to the page Alien-Covenant.com/trailer/ for when its released online!

If you're a fan of Alien / Prometheus and would like to discuss Alien: Covenant with other like-minded fans, be sure to join in our Alien: Covenant forum! Ranked the #1 Prometheus forum back in 2012 and hosting a community of over 35,179 members, it's a great place to discuss the upcoming Prometheus sequels, dissect details from every trailer and engage with other fans just like you.

Stay up to date with the latest news on Ridley Scott's Alien: Covenant movie by liking Scified on Facebook and by following us on Twitter and Instagram! Also, consider subscribing your email to our Alien: Covenant blog for instant notifications of when new posts are made!

David's Lair Caverns Analysis

David's Lair Caverns Analysis

The tunnels connected to the \"hall of heads\" and David\'s lair have similarities in structure to a place that actually exists here on earth. You have certainly seen these pictur... Read More

Replies

Movie fanDec-20-2016 10:01 AM

Awesome!!!

BuckmenstafDec-20-2016 10:05 AM

Where does it say that it is for 12+?
I speak German, but I can't see it here... It should be after the word "Altersgruppe" (age group), but that sentence isn't finished in this screenshot:)

GaseousWaterDec-20-2016 10:06 AM

So probably there will be 2 trailers? This one and they could release a red band trailer or the Germans are crazy to think that a trailer that is supposed to contain a lot of blood is 12+

BuckmenstafDec-20-2016 10:08 AM

Red-band trailers usually drop 2-5 days after the green-band ones.

ChrisDec-20-2016 10:11 AM

Yeah, there will definitely be more than one trailer haha.

Patient LeechDec-20-2016 10:15 AM

Oh... I am the kind who doesn't like to watch trailers because they ruin movies by showing too much.

Someone please let me know if it shows a lot.

BuckmenstafDec-20-2016 10:17 AM

I kind of don't want to watch this trailer too, but I know I will have watched it approximately 100-150 times. After the hour of it's release:D

Dark NebulaDec-20-2016 10:26 AM

When the trailer comes out,I won't be able to help myself but to watch the trailer.

Everytime some info about this film leaks online,I just can't help myself but to read it.

I just hope the trailer doesn't show too much of the plot.

Patient LeechDec-20-2016 10:27 AM

The Prometheus trailer didn't really show TOO much, but I still did well to avoid most of it. It made Prometheus one of the most fun times I've ever had at a theater. It was amazing.

I'll probably just show this trailer to my wife and read her reaction... haha.. that should be fun.

Lalo S.Dec-20-2016 10:41 AM

I can't wait!!!!

rumsmugglerDec-20-2016 10:44 AM

Nice. I've been watiting for something for a bit. At least the Blade Runner teaser is around to help me bide my time.

MembraneDec-20-2016 10:50 AM

Chris, I think it is microseconds, not milliseconds... but anyway, keeping a look out for the trailer.  I am seeing 'Rogue One' on Thursday night... maybe the trailer will begin to be attached to it then?

KingKaijuGojiraDec-20-2016 10:58 AM

Can't wait!

MonsterZeroDec-20-2016 12:56 PM

Not sure how many times I'll watch the trailer......I watched the 'Rogue One' trailer 3 times and it made watching the movie a fresh experience. I watched the 'Force Awakens' trailer 30+ times and by the time I saw it.....felt like I'd already watched it.

facehugger79Dec-20-2016 9:58 PM

Hurry Up & Die!

Alien: Covenant News Article

Written By Chris
Published: 2016-12-20 09:59:56

69,598 Reads

Welcome to the Alien: Covenant fan website & forum! Don't be a lurker, consider joining our community of like-minded Alien & Prometheus fans. By signing up you can comment on news articles, start your own forum topics, upload images and even win cool prizes! Over 35,179 fans have already signed up!

About Alien: Covenant

Alien: Covenant Movie

Release Date:

May 19th, 2017

Plot Synopsis:

Ridley Scott returns to the universe he created in ALIEN with ALIEN: COVENANT, the second chapter in a prequel trilogy that began with PROMETHEUS -- and connects directly to Scott’s 1979 seminal work of science fiction. Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship Covenant discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world -- whose sole inhabitant is the "synthetic" David (Michael Fassbender), survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.

Latest Alien: Covenant Forum Topics

A God at the center of the Universe

0 Replies, Last Post: 2017-10-19 09:51:51

Fidget Spinners and Engineer Holograms

0 Replies, Last Post: 2017-10-19 03:40:18

Daily routine using Alien franchise quotes

6 Replies, Last Post: 2017-10-19 09:27:21

Royal Engineer

7 Replies, Last Post: 2017-10-19 08:40:13

Alien Typeset article....even the beer is W-Y branded

11 Replies, Last Post: 2017-10-19 08:42:25

Gun Meat

11 Replies, Last Post: 2017-10-18 18:20:05

Best one liners of the franchise- which movie had the most?

14 Replies, Last Post: 2017-10-19 09:13:24