Trending Articles
New / Upcoming Alien Titles
Upcoming Alien Titles
Alien Movies
Alien Movies
Featured Content
Scified Network
The Alien: Covenant trailer will officially drop tomorrow!

The Alien: Covenant trailer will officially drop tomorrow!

Scified2016-12-24 06:12:02https://www.scified.com/articles/the-alien-covenant-trailer-officially-drop-tomorrow-8.png
Scified
79,393 Reads3 Upvotes33 CommentsAdd A Comment+ Upvote

The Alien: Covenant trailer will officially release tomorrow, Christmas Day 2016! 20th Century Fox have just released a short teaser which mimics the design of the very first Alien poster from 1979 - showing an Alien egg - however as the teaser progresses, the egg opens and thunderous Alien roars can be heard. Also - fans will hear the faint sound of what seems to be a motion tracker in the background! The motion tracker audio sounds like an updated version of the one featured in James Cameron's ALIENS. Check out the teaser below and be sure to check back TOMORROW for when the official trailer drops online!

Big things have small beginnings...

Written by ChrisPublished on 2016-12-24 06:12:02

Related Alien: Covenant Articles
33 Fan responses to The Alien: Covenant trailer will officially drop tomorrow!

A L I E N 4 2 6

Dec-24-2016 6:15 AM

Also, that doesn't sound the the Xeno "screech" we are used to. Could that be the screech of the white Neomorphs?

Ryan_C

Dec-24-2016 6:16 AM

Nice.   I was on foxmovies.com when it popped up.  I wonder if the trailer will hit around midnight tonight or around this time tomorrow morning.  Cant wait

David 7

Dec-24-2016 6:18 AM

I'm geeking out and it feels good.

L355thanz3r0

Dec-24-2016 6:25 AM

Aaaaaah!!!!!!!! The suspense is palpable!!!!!! I don't even care about Christmas presents anymore. I just want to watch the trailer!!!!!!!!

Dec-24-2016 6:26 AM

This is our Christmas present, from Fox. haha

I was surprised to hear Motion Tracker audio. Sounds great but didn't expect them to use it. I'm so pumped for this!

Dec-24-2016 6:36 AM

Finally!!!

Btw,that teaser reminded me of some of my images that I did in tribute to H.R. Giger.

Still,so pumped for this!!

David 7

Dec-24-2016 7:00 AM

Also to add, the embargo ends on the reporters today that saw the 15 minutes of footage and the trailer...so, expect spoilers later this afternoon. I have read many reporters will releases statements about what they saw in the footage tonight.

Sort of a pre-Christmas release.

Patient Leech

Dec-24-2016 7:15 AM

With all this activity leading up I knew they would release it on Christmas.

Durp004

Dec-24-2016 7:16 AM

Was expecting it to drop soon with all the stuff that's been coming out about the movie.

Excited for next year, a lot of movies I'm looking forward to.

Aorta

Dec-24-2016 7:30 AM

It's so CHRISTMASY!

Nider

Dec-24-2016 7:32 AM

Once again watched Prometheus trailer, it was the best trailer i have ever seen, hope this one will be better.

SolBadGuy87

Dec-24-2016 7:35 AM

so who won the prize lol i said it will drop on Christmas or new years its finally arriving after all the teases lol

Aorta

Dec-24-2016 7:54 AM

I like all the creepy bug sounds.

theDiesektor666

Dec-24-2016 7:56 AM

There was someone who guessed 21st which was closest I believe...I said begining of December... Looking forward to tomorrow,  that trailer is my only Christmas present so can't wait...have a hood Christmas guys

Facehuggers

Dec-24-2016 8:06 AM

Brings to mind ERASERHEAD...

alienjunkyard

Dec-24-2016 8:15 AM

what's laying the eggs?

CsapiX

Dec-24-2016 8:17 AM

So the trailer comes out tomorrow at 6AM?

David 7

Dec-24-2016 8:34 AM

Or 12:00 am tonight? Oh, the wait is going to drive me crazy!

Aorta

Dec-24-2016 8:42 AM

My hope is that the eggs are Covenant colonists. Maybe those security guys get egg morphed. :D

Brookiemonster

Dec-24-2016 8:48 AM

This will make my christmas :)

Deep Space

Dec-24-2016 8:58 AM

Merry xmas one and all - thanks Santa, er I mean Fox ;)

alienjunkyard

Dec-24-2016 9:02 AM

Aorta. could be... i imagine Ridley Scott has "hatched" a good plot device.

smallfish

Dec-24-2016 9:33 AM

I am, slightly underwhelmed, thought it would stink actually.

facehugger79

Dec-24-2016 12:22 PM

A Day In The Marine Corps Is Like A Day On The Farm! Every Meal A Banquet, Every Paycheck A Fortune! I Love The Corps! - Apone

Ronin

Dec-24-2016 12:37 PM

Nice,simple and effective,can't wait for trailer

Seriously?

Dec-24-2016 7:04 PM

I'll be up till midnight.. tonight!

FACEHUGGER#)##

Dec-24-2016 7:11 PM

any1 know what time???????

Ryan_C

Dec-24-2016 7:26 PM

As far as what time, my guess is probably around the same time they have been releasing the images the last few days.   Probably around 5-6am west coast.    Ill stay up till midnight though just in case..... peace out

Add A Reply

Alien Day 2019
New Alien: Covenant Forum Topics
Latest Alien Fandom Activity

Alien: Covenant is a sequel to 2012's Prometheus as well as a prequel to 1979's ALIEN. Alien fans looking to know more about Alien: Covenant should check back often. Alien-Covenant.com is an information resource for film enthusiasts looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Alien: Covenant. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Alien: Covenant, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Alien & Predator Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Alien and Prometheus looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Alien: Covenant, Prometheus and its associated names, logos and images are property of 20th Century Fox and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Alien: Covenant's release. If you have any questions about this site, its content or the Scified Network in general, feel free to contact Scified directly.

Scified is an entertainment media network covering the latest news on the most popular, upcoming science fiction movies, games and television. All content is property of Scified.com unless otherwise stated. Images and names of content we promote, discuss, review or report are property of their respective owners. Scified is independantly owned and operated by a team of dedicated sci-fi movie fans, who strive to provide the best information and community experience for other like-minded sci-fi movie enthusiasts.